2004 Diamond Winners
12th Annual Diamond Day – March 6, 2004
Grade 6-12 Category
- Her voice- a chorus of angels. Her kisses- a butterfly’s whisper. Her spirit- a gentle summer breeze. Her love- a deep sea. My mother- a precious diamond.
- Grade: 5
- School: Reilly Elementary
- School City: Mission Viejo, CA
- Diamond Teacher: Karen French
- Diamond Mom: Jodi
Grade 1-5 Category
- My mother’s blue eyes are magical fountains in heaven. Her voice calls upon the angels to sing. The sunset is a sign that she is in my heart.
- Grade: 8
- School: St. Angela Merici
- School City: Brea, CA
- Diamond Teacher: Diana Brandt
- Diamond Mom: Judith
- Eyes sparkling, like iridescent drops of rain. Smiles warm, as hot cocoa on frigid rosebud lips. Loving, deeper than all the oceans and seas. Mother- my sanctuary.
- Grade: 12
- School: Nevada Union High
- School City: Grass Valley, CA
- Diamond Teacher: Lynn Mc Daniel
- Diamond Mom: Lynne