2015 Diamond Winners
23rd Annual Diamond Day – May 8, 2015
Grade 1-5 Category
- The warm hearth that has blazed me into myself,
has brightened the way through darkness.
My mom glows with diamond-like radiance.
- Grade: 5
- School: John O. Tynes
- School City: Placentia
- Diamond Teacher: Carin Benner
- Diamond Mom: Farzana Abbas
- Contest Panel Judge: Valarie Ruig
Grade 6-12 Category
- Thy sculptor of innocence.
She, who architects my very soul.
Playwright of my world.
Purest diamond. Divine author.
I owe her everything.
- Grade: 7
- School: California Virtual Academy
- School City: Trabuco Canyon
- Diamond Teacher: Julie Heistermann
- Diamond Mom: Sheryl Mosher
- Contest Panel Judge: Su Wells